Please note all clients are automatically subscribed to my Client and Spiral Journeys Newsletters.
- To book sessions, unless you are unable to access the online system, please book yourselves in directly through my booking system before contacting me.
- Please remember Roots to Sky is not a last-minute Walk-In Clinic!
- If these hours do not work for your schedule, contact me to set up an outside hours booking, for an additional fee of $15-$25
- Heads up! Due to weekly herbs pickup schedule, outside regular hour bookings may have to wait for their herbs to arrive rather than me dispense them in your session.
- Roots to Sky is excited to announce a brand new, online focussed booking system as we continue the transition into an online, programs-based business model to reach a much wider audience!
- Bookmark & Share this link!
- In general, Roots to Sky is now waiving all discounts for bookings outside my usual business hours.
- However, clients on Exchanges will have additional fees (below) waived.
- If months-plan, paid-by-session discount agreement is reached, patient voids the discount, and returns to full price if:
- Has 2 cancellations in a row
- Postpones bookings for over 2 months
- Last minute sessions booked outside private hours days will be subject to an additional $25 fee. This fee does not apply for last minute bookings on regular days.
- Outside-regular days sessions are subject to an additional $15 charge.
- A late-pickup fee of $5-10 applies to a herb order kept in my personal inventory for 2 weeks, without client notice. Please keep in touch if you are unable to pick up your order.
- Please not that I may likely charge a fee for rush orders picked up outside of my general order pick-up day.
- Roots to Sky requires 24 hours notice (in other words, not simply the evening before your appointment) otherwise cancellation fees apply – 50% of the standard listed price.
- If the following session is also cancelled within the 24hr period, full price is charged for subsequent cancellations in a row.
- Obviously extenuating circumstances arise, and this fee may be waived at the practitioner’s discretion.
- If you are on a work-exchange barter program, last minute cancellations will still be charged the regular fee, above.
- While I am always here when you need me in times of emergency or confusion that may impact your treatment plan success; in general please write down your questions or updates (unless more urgent concerns) until our next session.
- If you require more herbs or wish to discuss switching formulas, please simply book a herbal consult, as I must always confirm to see if symptoms (specifically tongue & pulse) have changed warranting a new prescription.
- That said, when you do need to contact me, please keep updates & questions via email and avoid using text messages as a form of communication. I may from time to time initiate a text conversation with you when I need a prompt response, but please avoid initiating them yourself, it is greatly appreciated :)
- Note that my email reply days are Tuesdays & Fridays.
HERB PAYMENT & DELIVERIES
- All herbal prescriptions must be paid up front. Please notify me if you are unable to do so.
- Herbs orders are picked up weekly, generally on Tuesdays. It is okay to go a few days without your herbs until my next pick-up date. Please note that there are often delays with my weekly pickups due to many variables in client orders, product availability, and my own busy schedule. I do my best!
- There are unfortunately no returns for special online orders.
- I can also Uber your herb orders to you for faster pickup, using your Uber account.
TLDR: Even though I enjoy being more personable and available to my clients, consider how often you contact your family physician via text! I prefer to be treated with the same level of professionalism, especially considering that I do not yet have a front desk person and can easily get overloaded with my volume of clients. Thanks for your understanding 🙏