Portfolio | Photography | Studio & Event Design | Seeking Piercing Apprenticeships | Resources+FAQ
Fashion & Film Portfolio
Background Extra – “Hairspray” Film (John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer)
Awarded Best Director – Alternate music video: Nine Inch Nails – “A Perfect Drug” – Kitchener-Waterloo Charlie Awards
Event/Studio Planning & Design
Event Photos Coming Soon
- Featuring multi-purpose event space & cutting-edge aesthetic photography studio
- Backed by world-renowned venture accelerator Founder Institute
- JOIN THE MOVEMENT
- [ freespace ] | a temporary space for a lasting change
- GlobalAware (Campaign Coordinator & Graphic Design)
- One Love Movement/Architextures (Event Planning & Graphic Design)
- Spunn Spaces (Event Host & Environment Design)
- Om Reunion/Solstice Gathering (Event Planning, Workshop Coordinator, Stage Design)
- Lush Earth (Catering & Events)
- Goodfellaz Crew/Outer Space Records/Quixotic (Event Assistant)
- Web Design (this website!)
Seeking Piercing Apprenticeship
Turns out I’m good at stabbing things. Who knew?
Beginning as far back as high school I found myself giving piercings to my friends, people just came to me especially in my more… shall we say… activist years (using proper sterile piercing kits, I wasn’t dumb). Looking back, this has always come naturally to me. Now with my advanced clinical training, I’m looking to bring my truly unique skill set and knowledge to a piercing apprenticeship.
I’m a professionally trained acupuncturist and advanced practitioner of Chinese Medicine. My provincially licensed medical training gives me a far more technical level of safety, ethics, precision, knowledge, cleanliness, and professionalism than the standard piercer. While the practices are obviously different, acupuncture is highly trained medical profession, regulated by the province of Ontario under the CTCMPAO, where we are Clean Needle Technique certified, among other trainings related to the field (CPR-HCP, bloodborne pathogen training, etc).
Despite this extensive background experience and my confidence in my skills – more importantly I acknowledge my limitations. I am obviously still a novice in the art of body-piercing and am rigorously reviewing my previous training, while studying and orienting myself in this potential new field.
I am currently seeking an apprenticeship with a master piercer/piercing studio in Downtown Toronto – and would love to offer my acupuncture or TCM services (found on this website) in exchange.
Resources & FAQ:
Experience (Resume) References found on Next Page