[Page in Preview!]
“But Matt, what does Sexual Health & Communication have anything to do with Eastern Medicine and Mental Health?”
Both sex and communication are give & receive, push and pull, top and bottom, Yin and Yang. While Daoist “tantra” is much less known than in Indian counterpart, Asia as a whole is deeply steeped in combining sexual practices, medicines, and Yangsheng healthy living integrated practices.
Roots to Sky’s coaching services combine these time-tested practices (Qi Gong meditation, breathing techniques, energywork, and physical practices) with customized health prescriptions, backed by the most modern, well recognized training from authors and psychologists to fully embrace your partner/s of any gender or orientation – approaching sex with optimal health & balanced communication.
Currently being offered, full web page article on its way. What to expect?
- Custom diagnosis-based sexual wellness plans (nutrition, tradition Chinese herbal formulas, acupuncture)
- Resolving premature ejaculation, ED, infertility/impotence, psycho-somatic trauma, sex addiction, etc
- Gottman/Perel/Non-Violent Communication style relationship coaching/training
- Training in (non-flakey) sexuality meditation practices (primarily Daoist techniques – breathwork, “microcosmic orbit” etc)
- Qigong & Reiki Attunements to heighten your energetic sensitivity
- Non-Violent Communication – Marshall Rosenburg
- Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao – Mantak Chia
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work – John M. Gottman Ph.D
- Mating in Captivity – Esther Perel
- The Erotic Mind – Jack Morin Ph.D
- The Enlightened Sex Manual – David Deida
- Tantric Orgasm for Women – Diana Richardson
- The Multi-Orgasmic Man – Mantak Chia
- Open Her – Karen Brody
- The Ethical Slut – Janet W. Hardy & Dossie Easton
- The New Topping/Bottoming Book – Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy
- Sacred Kink – Lee Harrington
- Tongue Tied – Stella Harris
- Urban Tantra – Barbara Carrellas
- The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity – Daniel Reid
- The Tao of Love and Sex – Jolan Chang
- And many more can be recommended once we sit down to learn the path that works for you.