[Page in Preview!]
“But Matt, what does Sexual Health & Communication have anything to do with Eastern Medicine and Mental Health?”
Both sex and communication are give & receive, push and pull, top and bottom, Yin and Yang. While Daoist “tantra” is much less known than in Indian counterpart, Asia as a whole is deeply steeped in combining homework sexual techniques, medicines, and Yangsheng ‘healthy living’ integrated practices.
Roots to Sky’s coaching services combine these time-tested practices (Qi Gong meditation, breathing techniques, energywork, and take-home physical practices) with customized health prescriptions, backed by the most modern, well recognized training from authors and psychologists to fully embrace your partner/s of any gender or orientation – approaching sex with optimal health & balanced communication.
Currently being offered, full web page article on its way. What to expect?
- Custom diagnosis-based sexual wellness plans (nutrition, tradition Chinese herbal formulas, acupuncture, lifestyle coaching)
- Above plans help to resolve: premature ejaculation, ED, infertility/impotence, psycho-somatic trauma, sex addiction, etc
- Gottman/Perel/Non-Violent Communication style relationship coaching/training
- Take-home training in (non-flakey) sexuality meditation practices (primarily Daoist techniques – breathwork, “microcosmic orbit” etc)
- Qigong & Reiki Attunements to heighten your energetic sensitivity
- Non-Violent Communication – Marshall Rosenburg
- Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao – Mantak Chia
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work – John M. Gottman Ph.D
- Mating in Captivity – Esther Perel
- The Erotic Mind – Jack Morin Ph.D
- The Enlightened Sex Manual – David Deida
- Tantric Orgasm for Women – Diana Richardson
- The Multi-Orgasmic Man – Mantak Chia
- Open Her – Karen Brody
- The Ethical Slut – Janet W. Hardy & Dossie Easton
- The New Topping/Bottoming Book – Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy
- Sacred Kink – Lee Harrington
- Tongue Tied – Stella Harris
- Urban Tantra – Barbara Carrellas
- The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity – Daniel Reid
- The Tao of Love and Sex – Jolan Chang
- And many more can be recommended once we sit down to learn the path that works for you.